learn about neurotech
The Neurotech Network builds awareness and understanding of neurotechnology targeted to persons with impairments, their caregivers and medical professionals who care for them.
Our Education Workshops includes speaking engagements and demonstrations. Learn more by coming to see us.
Did you see us at these events?
- Paralysis & Exercise: Cutting Edge Fitness for Wheelchair Users Webinar with United Spinal Association, February 27, 2013:, Click here to access the PDF version or Click here to access the video archive
- American Physical Therapy Association Combined Sections Meeting (CSM), Convention Center, San Diego, CA, January 21-24, 2013
- American Spinal Injury Association Annual Meeting, Rehab Track - Implantable FES Systems: Applications of FES for SCI, April 21, 2012
- Clarkson University Physical Therapy Student Conclave, Webinar, March 24, 2012
- University of Kentucky: Spinal Cord and Brain Injury Research Center, Lexington, KY, March 22, 2012
- United Spinal Association/National Spinal Cord Injury Association Webinar, Rehab Solutions: FES Technology and Paralysis, March 13, 2012
- Abilities Expo Atlanta, Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta, GA, February 17-19, 2012
- Craig Hospital Brain Injury Summit 2012, Beaver Creek, CO, January 9-11, 2012
- Assistive Technology Industry Association Chicago Annual Conference, Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center, Chicago, IL, November 3-5, 2011
- American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine Annual Conference, Hyatt Regency, Atlanta, GA, Oct 11-15, 2011
- United Spinal Association Independence Expo, Buena Vista Palace Resort, Orlando, FL, Sept 23-24, 2011
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Summit 2011 & Expo, Renaissance SeaWorld, Orlando, FL, Sept 16-18, 2011
- ISCoS-ASIA 2011 The State of Science in Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation Conference, Washington, DC , June 4-8, 2011
- Assistive Technology Expo, Neurotechnology: What is it? and Why you should know?, Fargo, ND, April 28, 2011
- National Caregivers Conference, Merging the Body with Electronics: An Introduction to Neurotechnology, Iselin, NJ, October 26, 2010
- Abilities Expo Atlanta, Cobb Galleria Convention Center , October 15-17, 2010
- United Spinal Association Independence Expo Orlando, Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Conference Center , October 1-2, 2010
- United Spinal Association Independence Expo New York, Suffolk County Community College , June 25-26, 2010
- Abilities Expo New York Metro, New Jersey Convention Center , Edison, NJ, May 21-23, 2010
- Contemporary Forums - Spinal Cord Injury, Boston, MA , May 12-13, 2010
- American Occupational Therapy Association Conference and Expo, Orange County Convention Center , Orlando, FL, April 29, 2010. Click here to view handouts for the session
- Contemporary Forums - Brain Injury, San Antonio, TX , April 28, 2010
- Abilities Expo Los Angeles, Los Angeles Convention Center , Los Angeles, CA , April 9-11, 2010
Can't find what you need? Click here to submit your inquiry.
Go to top