Become a sponsor
Join the movement to build awareness, understanding, access and development of neurotechnology for person with neurological diseases and disorders. Whether you make a one-time gift or join the Neurotech Awareness Coalition, you know that your contribution is funding vital projects such as outreach programs, awareness efforts, advocacy for change and professional education to help people with neurological conditions to ease the burden of disability, increase their quality of life and live with confidence and independence.
|Neurotech Network as The Society to Increase Mobility is exempt from federal taxes under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and has received a ruling that it is a publicly supported organization as described in sections 509(a)(1) and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code. All donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.|
Become a sponsor in any of the following ways:
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Corporate sponsorship is an annual commitment to support the efforts of Neurotech Network but also have the following benefits:
- Corporate logo featured on the Neurotech Network website with links to your site.
- Recognition in The Current newsletter which has a targeted distribution to the health care industry, medical professionals and the disability community.
- A choice of two white papers from Neurotech Reports.
- Eligibility to participate on Neurotech Network's committees and panels.
- Discount of 20% on Special Event sponsorship and outreach appearances.
- New Opportunities for Exclusive Sponsorship on the Neurotech Network website
View details of Corporate Sponsorship
Special Event Sponsorship
Coordination of these events is designed to build awareness and understanding of neurotechnology targeted to persons with disabilities, their caregivers and medical professionals who care for them. These outreach efforts includes educational workshops and public relations to the targeted audiences; persons with impairments, their caregivers and medical professionals who care for them. Learn more about this series and how you can participate by clicking here or contacting Jennifer French.
Neurotech Database Sponsorship
Sponsorship opportunities are available for the only Central Neurotech Database. With levelas ranging from specific queries to full site advertising, check out a unique way to reach the consumer, clinican and the industry all in one location. Click here for more details.